Android Urdu Forum

Full Version: Sky Devices Elite 5.0L ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, my Sky Elite 5.0L (MT6735P) is stuck on the logo screen. Anyone has the files, scatter .img etc I can use to revive it? I can get into the Recovery screen and could load from SD card.  The sw is listed as Sky5.0L_B7_V1.6. Thanks
(03-11-2017, 12:59 PM)grandview Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, my Sky Elite 5.0L (MT6735P) is stuck on the logo screen. Anyone has the files, scatter .img etc I can use to revive it? I can get into the Recovery screen and could load from SD card.  The sw is listed as Sky5.0L_B7_V1.6. Thanks

Hi get
1 - SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1640.00.000

2 - SKY 5.0L V1.8 MT6735

3 - start Flash tool and then connect your SKY Elite 5.0L make sure it is turn off
also make sure you have install android USB drivers or MTK_USB_All_v1.0.1or higher
on your pc

4 - in flash tool first select the scatter file from the SKY 5.0L V1.8 MT6735 ( you may get a boundary error message just ignore)

5 - click the select "Download only" then click the download button
wait you will seen the software downloading the require files, then when it is finish.

6 - Select firmware upgrade then click download again, wait you will see the software installing the files, after it is finish you will get a complete message unplug your phone.
7 - Boot up you SKY Elite, be patience it will take a bit longer to bootup.